Bring on a new Monday, a new week, and new goals!
Already experiencing the Monday struggles or blues!? I know I am! I am currently attending an international conference in Denver, and today is the third and FINAL DAY! I love being here learning from amazing clinicians, teachers, and researchers from all around the world, but I am excited it is the last day! The past three days have consisted of lots of coffee, daydreams about napping, and little time to work out. Needless to say I am excited to get back on track tomorrow!
Since today is my final day at the conference and my last full week in Denver, I decided to start my Monday off with a BANG! Instead of dragging my feet and being in a funk that the weekend is over, I am going to create some weekly goals to motivate myself! It may seem like a silly thing to sit and take the time to do, but I am trying to add more purpose to my days! I challenge you to do the same.
To keep myself accountable:
My goals for the day:
- During each lecture I attend today: write down 1 thing I understand about the topic and 1 thing I want to learn more about.
- NO Chocolate! I brought my friend, Sarah, Norwegian chocolate, and I think I have eaten more of it than she has. OOPS! I’m a terrible visitor.
My goals for the week:
- Explore more of Denver (The Botanical Garden, The Parks, and HIKES!) If anyone is from Denver and has any recommendations, comment away please!
- Get back to daily workouts (This should be easier after today!)
- Write up my presentation for Researcher Grand Prix (Research Contest for PhD candidates in Norway!)
Good luck with all of your goalzzz! Let’s go out and ATTACK them… maybe after a cup of coffee that is!